ROOMS & SUITES OVERVIEW
GENERAL ROOM DESCRIPTIONS
We have three different room categories: from the cosy rooms for the single- and double traveller, luxurious rooms for most comfort and special rooms or suites for a most unique stay. Some rooms have an internal view, other rooms overlook the interior gardens while the remaining rooms boast views over the prestigious Keizersgracht, one of the most enchanting canals in Amsterdam.
The reception, barlounge and lobby are located in the main house, where also the breakfast and our fabulous cocktails are being served daily.
Our private house allows for more privacy, but the same décor applies in both houses. Also the room service is available in both houses against a service charge. Elevators are available in both houses, but be prepared to encounter some small steps throughout the property, so for guests with a mobility challenge it is important to be well informed about this.
- Private bathrooms with bathrobe(s) and luxurious bath products by Rituals
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee (Nespresso) and tea making facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Telephone (against payment)
- Minibar (against payment)
- Not all rooms can accommodate two separate beds and/or an extra bed.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Complimentary baby cot available upon request and not possible to place in the single rooms.
- The Toren Hotel is a non-smoking hotel.
- No pets allowed (except guide dogs). Please see our terms & conditions for further details.
- Due to our monumental buildings with its characteristic staircases we are not most suitable for disabled guests
A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE EVERY STAY
The Toren boasts three different room categories:
- Cosy rooms for the single-and double traveller
- Luxurious rooms for most comfort
- Special rooms or suites for a most unique stay
All our rooms are unique and have different views depending on their location. These range from sweeping vistas of the prestigious Keizersgracht, one of the most enchanting canals in Amsterdam, to the hotel's charming interior gardens or neighbouring buildings.
If you have a request or preference, please do not hesitate to inform us when making your reservation and we will do our best to accommodate your request based on availability.