The Toren offers three different room categories to suit varying needs:
- Cosy Rooms accommodate singles or couples
- Luxurious Rooms provide a little extra comfort
- Suites are ideal for guests looking to experience a truly unique getaway
Some rooms have an internal view, others overlook the interior gardens or take in the view of The Keizersgracht, one of the most enchanting canals in Amsterdam.
The reception, bar, lounge and lobby are located in the main house. This is where we serve a daily breakfast and artisan cocktails by night.
Our Private House allows for a truly bespoke stay and features the same luxurious decor throughout the hotel. Room service is available in both houses, inclusive of a service charge. Elevators are available in both houses but do note that there are small steps throughout the property. For guests with special mobility needs, please contact us beforehand so we can make necessary arrangements for your stay.
- Private bathrooms with bathrobes and deluxe products by Rituals
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee (Nespresso) and tea making facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Telephone (fees applicable)
- Not all rooms can accommodate twin beds or an extra bed.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Complimentary baby cot available upon request but please note that it cannot be accommodated in single rooms.
- The Toren is a non-smoking hotel.
- No pets allowed (except guide dogs). Please see our terms & conditions for further details.
- Due to the nature of our historical buildings with characteristic Dutch staircases, we are not easily able to accommodate less mobile guests. Please contact us before booking if this is a concern.
A TRULY UNIQUE EXPERIENCE, EVERY TIME
The Toren offers guests the choice of three room types:
- Cosy Rooms for singles and couples
- Luxurious Rooms for a more spacious and refined experience
- Special rooms and Suites for our most luxurious stay
The decor of each room is unique, with different views depending on their location in the house. You’re able to enjoy sweeping vistas of the Keizersgracht canal, views of the hotel's charming interior gardens, or architectural highlights of neighbouring buildings.
If you have a particular preference, please do not hesitate to inform us when making your reservation and we will do our best to accommodate your request, based on availability.